Pure Care - for fine Knits
Special things need special care - so do fine knitwear. With the right care, your new favourite piece will be your companion for life!
In order to maintain your enjoyment of our fine natural fibres made of merino, mohair and/or cashmere, you need to care for them properly. With our high-quality PURE CARE special detergent concentrate, your knitwear will remain soft and supple and the colours bright.
Because we care
Pure Care comes in a beautiful brown glass bottle with a resealable "glass cork" and can later be used as a vase or olive oil dispenser, for example, and used sustainably.
- Suitable for all knitwear such as angora, mohair, alpaca, cashmere and merino.
- Enough for 24 machine washes (or 48 hand washes)
- Based on natural raw materials, is especially skin-friendly and biodegradable
- Environmentally friendly glass bottle
- Made in Germany
- Quantity: 500ml
- Pure Care is a detergent concentrate and therefore only needs to be dosed in very small quantities.
- Simply take 2 tablespoons of detergent concentrate (approx. 20ml) for one main wash in the wool wash cycle.
- In the case of stains, we recommend dabbing the affected area with Pure Care beforehand, leaving it to soak in for approx. 10 minutes and then washing.
- Wash your knitwear cold (or at max. 30°)
- Use the lowest spin speed (approx. 400 revolutions).
- Wash your knitwear inside out and with similar colours.
- Coarse knitted items should also be placed in a laundry bag
- After washing, place the woollen garments on a terry towel, pull them into shape and dry them lying down (!).
- Drying in the tumble dryer is not possible
- Quantity: 500ml
- Ingredients: 15-30% anionic surfactants (from renewable raw materials), less than 5% skin care substances, fragrances, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional.
- Preservative: potassium sorbate. Biodegradable according to OECD screening test: readily biodegradable.
- Keep out of reach of children!